The following topics are indicative and non-exhaustive, and will be covered by our tutors as required depending on the project being built.
- Software Design with UML:
- Structure charts, System flowcharts, and Data Flow diagrams (Topic 1)
- Algorithm flowcharts (Topic 4)
- Class diagrams (Option D)
- Front-end Design and Development:
- Creating a User Interface - e.g. with JavaFX
- Making it Responsive - e.g. with JavaFX Controllers
- Back-end Design and Development:
- Relational Databases - e.g. SQLite, MySQL
- Flat Databases - e.g. JSON, csv, text files
- Bringing it Together with OOP
Additional private sessions are available outside of class at $100/hr, subject to instructor availability.