SG Code Campus offers structured and outcome-driven courses to equip our Code Campers with the necessary programming proficiencies to progress through our learning roadmap. Full attendance for each course is important to ensure that students are able to progress smoothly in their learning journey. Here’s what you need to know if your child misses a class:
Each student may receive one free make-up class per course, provided:
- A valid medical certificate is presented, or
- If written notice with a valid reason (e.g. school commitments, overseas trips) is given at least 14 days prior to the missed lesson.
- Join another class that is being offered within the same period (subject to availability); or
- Schedule a one-on-one make-up class, if no alternative classes are available.
If a medical certificate is not presented or insufficient notice is given, make-up classes will be chargeable at the rates set out below and are subject to instructor availability.
If a student misses two or more classes, we may require that the student completes one of the following options before progressing him or her to the next level:
- Attend one-on-one make-up lessons payable at the rates set out below; OR
- Transfer to the next available course subject to an administrative charge of $50 per transfer.
- No refunds will be processed for any missed classes.
Our make-up class rates are as follows:
- Basics 1-X: $80 per hour
- Junior Python 1-4: $90 per hour
- Principles 1-2: $100 per hour
- Principles 3-X: $120 per hour
- IB Tutoring (Java): $100 per hour
All make-up classes will be one hour long and timings are subject to instructor availability.
Due to the nature of the holiday camp format, we are unable to offer make-up classes during this period. Any alternative arrangements that may be offered out of goodwill (e.g. joining a similar camp at a different location/date/timing) are strictly subject to availability. No refunds will be given if an alternative arrangement cannot be arranged.